Subject: [Leica] Bokeh
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:09:42 -0400

I do feel that as backgrounds go this shot of the two white birds wins first
prize. We've got layers of cages breaking up the space into the back here in
the most interesting of ways. It also alludes to the idea  side to side that
it is one bird looking at an image of itself..
Those white blobs of white help. The the ones with cross going through them
from the cage is an interesting tidbit.
I use probably a later version of the 85mm f/2 and it is both a sharp and
smooth performing lens. It is compact looking just like a 5o and people are
not knowing you are getting right in there and getting stuff.... "reach" I
think its called.