Subject: [Leica] Re; Apples and Androids
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:01:41 -0500

There are all kinds of ways to get images into your iPad but I don't know
why you would want to use it for editing, except cropping snaps that you
make with the iPad or your iPhone.

I generally just email them to myself,  save the image, and then I have it
in my camera roll.  Stuff I want to show off, I save onto my website, and
show it from there.

Or attach your home computer to the iCloud and then you can share stuff
from your phone and iPad, and computer.  Like PhotoShop, any number of ways
to do things.

--
Regards,

Sonny