Subject: [Leica] Re; Apples and Androids
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 11:50:34 -0700

Bob... Does that require Creative Cloud version or will it work on the stand
alone version of LR?  Or 2 different solutions?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Not if you use Lightroom...
There is an iPad app from Adobe for LightRoom. It lets you synch certain
files from your computer's Lightroom app onto the iPad and you can view,
share, create slideshows and do minor processing.
Better/easier...

Sent from my iPad