Subject: [Leica] Is this true?
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 02:10:26 -0500

Wow, I had never thought of this. Street photography is one of my favorites,
as is airshows. My mindset is always looking for the moment or for the
photo, I'm not really consciously thinking as much as just looking for what
to me are obvious photos. Not everyone sees what I see as obvious, and are
surprised at the results, usually in a positive way, but sometimes in a What
Were You Thinking way. To me photography has always been an instinctive
thing. Maybe that's why I have never done elaborate studio shots, not do I
want to.

Hope I don't start thinking too much now. This has been sort of eye opening
about my process, which is often dramatically different from others.