Subject: [Leica] how do you organize the lenses in your camera bag?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 16:00:41 -0600

I would guess then pop rivets might be the next logical non-chemical secure
step.

But then, I'm the sort of guy who never carries more than three lenses with
me; one on the camera and two in pockets, so I'm only speculating
now-a-days.

I once was a two or three camera and a bag full of lenses shooter, but I
just don't need all that any more.

--
Regards,

Sonny