Subject: [Leica] THE YEARBOOK
From: coupdefoudrellc at gmail.com (Wilbur Norman)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 09:03:35 -0700

Thanks Geoff for your hard work on LUG 2014!

I am sure you are familair with that old saw: no good deed goes unpunished.
So, just think of your service in that vein.

Who knows, maybe by next autumn, after a great year of fulfiullment, you
will begin to long for a little unrewarded hard work and think, "Well, I
already know how to do this LUG thing so I could step up to the plate and do
it again!

Happiest of New Years,

Wilbur