Subject: [Leica] Yearbook prices
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 21:29:50 +0100

Geoff, thank you for doing the job. I suggest that you let the complainers
go and f**k themselves in the attic and leave things as they are. I ordered
the book the other day and cannot wait to see it. You should not have to
spend any more time on complaints from sad anoraks.

Merry Christmas!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain