Subject: [Leica] Any recommendations prints on gatorboard?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 17:38:54 -0800

On 12/22/14 10:25 AM, Paul Roark wrote:
> I have had bad luck with spray glues.

I have had more bad luck than good luck with spray glues on anything
that needs to last more than a week. But prints that I drymounted on
Savage board in 1969 (gator hadn't been invented yet) are still perfect.

When my children were in elementary school I used spray glue a lot on
their class projects. After they went to bed, so they didn't get exposed
to the fumes. It guaranteed that I didn't have to worry about saving a
third-grade school project in the basement, because I could count on it
falling apart before the end of the school year.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Any recommendations prints on gatorboard?)
Message from roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark) ([Leica] Any recommendations prints on gatorboard?)