Subject: [Leica] Anyone Using LightRoom Mobile on an iPad?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 23:44:44 -0500

My opinion is you can't replace a laptop with a tablet.
It could easily turn out you want your computer back.
I'd suggest replacing it with an 11 inch Air.
Now only can you really have it wherever you go but you can do everything
you could before with it.
They cost $899 now. You'd think you'd have to spend at least $900 to get
one!?!?
 But cost more with air conditioning and power windows.
Anyway that's what I'd do. If I were me.