Subject: [Leica] The final day for submissions for the LUG Yearbook
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 07:47:48 +0100
References: <CAE3QcF5i75UxcA9Zpg7a-kXMG3p53ePWcVOJMbwGWCZh=hB5-A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ34=dTXiMQGXQAJwRdv82a73R78cdkNu7krNW1oiWnaNw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CvnD6iG5p5BxUo_W2jniavPezpTs=pui+kHUWzgNyFcQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6=ex1LU+bzM1zpTH0LjZ+ZrMstirRQSgn_QLyW3mwt4Q@mail.gmail.com> <ABBC7A4F-6E29-4079-82C5-7E0C77A7EFF0@gmail.com> <CAFU3ovLxUQiLkPmmdLHYhy8WTKqCX349WXdczxo-HKjh57hhpw@mail.gmail.com> <001701d01ce6$45334c70$cf99e550$@ca>

The last two years we had around 120 participants in the book. This year it
looks like fewer, perhaps 90-100 (assuming a last-minute rush). But that?s
OK, it will be easier to find my two pics :-)

On a serious note, I think that having the deadline 10 days earlier than in
other years may have influenced the numbers?just speculating, but some
people may have used the Christmas break to select and send their
contributions in the past.

Be that as it may, my thanks to Geoff also for stepping up to the plate!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain