Subject: [Leica] The final day for submissions for the LUG Yearbook
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 22:20:52 -0800
References: <CAE3QcF5i75UxcA9Zpg7a-kXMG3p53ePWcVOJMbwGWCZh=hB5-A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ34=dTXiMQGXQAJwRdv82a73R78cdkNu7krNW1oiWnaNw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CvnD6iG5p5BxUo_W2jniavPezpTs=pui+kHUWzgNyFcQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6=ex1LU+bzM1zpTH0LjZ+ZrMstirRQSgn_QLyW3mwt4Q@mail.gmail.com> <ABBC7A4F-6E29-4079-82C5-7E0C77A7EFF0@gmail.com> <CAFU3ovLxUQiLkPmmdLHYhy8WTKqCX349WXdczxo-HKjh57hhpw@mail.gmail.com>

Hi Geoff,
Despite my annual hammering on the CREW VERBABLY. I don't have a doubt you
will have pulled the submitted photos together as Jim Shulman did so
wonderfully during the past years.

I have absolutely no doubts it was a very tough grind for you as a rookie to
pull it together given the overwhelming lack lustre submission re-actions by
the CREW!

Unfortunately for whatever reason this constant lack of diddly squat effort
re-action by "The Crew" each year I don't have any doubt your finishing
touches for a LUG smashing great book will be a wonderful success! I can
hardly wait to open the first edition cover shortly. :-)

Thank ypu for all the great effort you put into your first LUG annual book!

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] The final day for submissions for the LUG Yearbook)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] The final day for submissions for the LUG Yearbook)