Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/12/2014: another film pic from November
From: coupdefoudrellc at gmail.com (Wilbur Norman)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:16:46 -0700

Really nice & poignant photo ? kind of "a picture worth a thousand words"
image.

It could be the dictionary photo for the definition of the word 'ennui'!

It is also a good example of the use of those old Leica lenses ? this one
from the year of my birth. Newer lenses might have greater technical
perfection but techncal perfection alone does not a great photo make.

Wilbur