Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Jonnalyhn as Khirathae Zauviir
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 12:15:17 +0530

I am a AD&D RPG addict. Been playing from the pen and paper days. Waiting
eagerly for my copy of Dragon Age:Inquisition to arrive on 16th....:-)

Actually, for those interested, the sheer quality of Board Games nowadays
has increased so much that they are fantastic to play, especially the
"European" style ones that minimize luck in favour of strategy. Really
immersive, and requires considerable thought to play - these are not for
children, but teens and adults. Great for family evenings - our family
(wife, self, two adult sons and a daughter in law) plays a board game
pretty often together. Two of my favourites, for those who wish to check
them out:

Terra Mystica:
http://www.amazon.com/Z-Man-Games-71240ZMG-Terra-Mystica/dp/B00APPE4HK

Brass: http://www.amazon.com/Eagle-Games-101081N-Brass-Game/dp/B000YLHK8K