Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 11/12/2014: cattle protest
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 01:41:17 +0100

One of the features of life in the European Quarter of Brussels is that
various groups stage protest and rallies which tend to be quite photogenic.
On Thursday morning, while walking to our office near Berlaymont, I ran
across a large group of Polish cattle farmers. I never quite figured out
what they were protesting against?I speak fluent Polish, but I had the
impression that not even all the participants knew exactly what they were
protesting against?but in any event, I whipped out my camera and took some
pictures. This guy gave me the evil eye, for reasons I don?t fully
understand:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3758714689&k=GQKrj9D&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan