Subject: [Leica] Trade in my M9?
From: lmdmd at att.net (Leland Deane)
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 16:27:44 -0800

OK, so I'm a fairly happy M9 guy (see attached) and it's done well by me but
M9's are doing well on the used market and I have considered trading
in/selling to get the M240. So....I need the honest and august opinions of
this great group to tell me if I'm crazy. I am all about the sensor quality
and do not in particular need 'live view' (have that on my Canon 5D mark
III) or video capabilities. For those of you with both or who have had both,
please give me your impressions of one vs. the other.
Much appreciated.
Recent photo of my kids attached---lightly processed in CC (view large)
Thanks,
Leland

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Trade in my M9?)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Trade in my M9?)