Subject: [Leica] Some Logs in Yosemite
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 16:08:42 -0800

Walking along the Merced river in a few locations, there were some
interesting logs along the bank.  Thought I'd give them a try.

View Large if you can.

This one has been at cathedral beach for many years.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/ca/y/Yosemite-4572.jpg.html

Right by the campground.  I guess it is not quite the Merced River yet as
the confluence is about 30 meters away.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/ca/y/North+Pine-4733.jpg.html

Across from housekeeping.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/ca/y/North+Pine-4733.jpg.html

comments welcome.  All converted to B&W in Lightroom

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson