Subject: [Leica] Two from The Online Photographer
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 10:18:01 -0800
References: <CAH1UNJ0wVhjNgd5rTQUKD9BA4AvrEvEND3R5uxqKNZMqGQ3o5g@mail.gmail.com> <5E2E68C3-336D-4C9C-86E7-D9F77CEF8664@archiphoto.com> <CAAsXt4Nw7QwAs_2Gz3g6ucpcoB0cQ2jk0aojH-YDJ-qkX4bW+Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxtHB4Hpx6Wq3r7G=TC2AsTYSEGd--wW7xEAnYZed1=k3g@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxtK-mQ7xekUkNRxHqG5S8_h+yyjhH4Y1Y4_FRZpnBNQjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4MCNBVo9sGd+H29iNe6E7ztViyMVsHjmPKhWHQKK-S_DA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxtEc=GCdSCR207160UTmhGHDZnkhqGzAH8bNJDMiWnmWA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4N-Fcb9ej-jtAayfNGMYU1=tVzkqbFX8j1KnZbUrs5wwQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4OpbPo56zvePxy0Nb4VWOTiajKhOgR3NfHgMkX6Qc_Rzg@mail.gmail.com> <A986D346-781A-4DE7-9B84-4C32AD014FC8@gmail.com>

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the heads-up on the old vinyl records! We have quite a number,
maybe a hundred or more in an old wooden case about the size of a coffin
that hasn't been opened since we moved to the island about 40 years ago.
Many of these were classic records of the day as I recall.

Maybe on a quiet day I should have a look as I might have a "minor music
gold mine?"

thanks .

cheers,
ted.