Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** How to travel with camera gear: the guide to packing
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:09:31 +0100

I love #10

For the rest, here's my take; travel lite, a plump credit card will do
in most circumstances.

Philippe, who always carries too much on any trip he makes, e.g.
visiting Brazil in their "presumed" winter time in August, and having
to forget about the woolies he'd brought only to wear locally bought T-
shirts and shorts ...
Well, there may be countries where finding the right type of spare
battery or charger may be a problem ... else shoot film, or draw, or
paint ;-)

Le 24 nov. 14 ? 17:16, kyle cassidy on the lug a ?crit :