Subject: [Leica] Stand Here, Landscape App
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 17:56:39 -0800

Hi Tina,
Just another simpleton app taking away part of what can be a wonderful
adventure in life using your own eyes and instincts for beauty.

Besides this guy could save you a bundle allowing you to go your own way
rather than being led along by the nose with his app?  He could make it even
easier and save your travel time? He could offer?

"LOOK ON MY TRAVEL APP and DOWNLAD YOUR FAV APP PHOTOS! AND OVER NIGHT
YOU'LL HAVE GREAT PHOTOS TO SHOW YOUR FRIENDS!"

See how easy he could make it for travelling? And you wouldn't have to go
through all the passport and immigration crap traveling real time? ;-)

cheers,
ted