Subject: [Leica] MAKE IT YOUR OWN CHOICE!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 20:43:04 -0800

Jim Shulman OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] MAKE IT YOUR OWN CHOICE!

>> A very wise move, Dr. Ted.  About four years ago my parents were going
through something similar, in that my father (my mother didn't drive) was
getting very iffy on the road.  Unfortunately (or fortunately) he
collapsed in a parking lot one morning, and had a pacemaker installed
later that day.  We convinced him that, even though the pacemaker
installation required a few months off the road, he was best served by
making it permanent.  Thank goodness he had his spell with the car safely
parked, and surrounded by other people.  If he'd have collapsed alone in
the house it could have been the end.

In both cases both Dr. Ted and my father are still around to tell the
tale, the rest of the world none the worse for wear.  Don't be shy about
hitting up your legions of admirers for a ride!!!

Best,
Jim<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Jim,
Thank you good Sir because all forms of encouragement helps one get past and
over the days when you feel. "I can still do it. Just get in the car nip
down to the Mall and pick those things up!" And the day you weaken and do
so????? It's the day you make one simple little error and kill someone or
injure them seriously! :-(
Then you'll never be able to forgive yourself.

Thank you very much for the support.
cheers,
ted