Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Apple Store -> Ted
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 18:17:04 +0100

Hi Ted,

I want keep all the words you have wrote every time I?ve post a picture
about UN-Communication, one day, when I have a few time I would like publish
a book of this topic, I think I have enough photos. I love your comments and
I feel like you say about this subject of our times. More we have
possibilities to be communicated, more we are disconnected from our
immediate and closer persons!

You have suggested me a nice title ?Thumb Talking??

Thank you very much for your comment, I?m happy you?ve liked the picture.

Cheers
Lluis

El 20/11/2014, a las 02:00, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: