Subject: [Leica] Maybe of interest?
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:18:01 -0800

It's not an uncommon practice for film producers to create a corporation,
through which investors' funds and revenues are funneled to certain
individuals, leaving the corporation with no profit. Creditors with claims
to a percentage of the profit (the author of Forrest Gump, for example)
would be left with little or nothing at all.

I don't know if Ted's publisher did the same, but that's how it operates,
legally, I'm afraid. Unethical does not mean illegal.

--

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Maybe of interest?)
Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Maybe of interest?)
Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Maybe of interest?)