Subject: [Leica] IMG: Abbey Church of St Mary the Virgin
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:02:17 -0000

As ever, Jay, you provide some charming and delightfully evocative images of
England (which are all the more appreciated by a Brit!). The tonality of
this one is especially impressive ... but, please, Tewkesbury not Twekesbury
(which sounds like the inhabitants originated an unusually unattractive
"dance move" which I won't describe)!  I noticed before but forgot to
mention.

Piers