Subject: [Leica] FS: Contax and Mamiya MF and Contax 35mm
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 22:56:44 +0100

A friend has decided to reduce his inventory, and has some desirable kit
looking for new homes. Knowing the seller,  I expect everything to be
immaculate, almost certainly boxed with all documents. Everything is located
in Northern Scotland - in case of any interest, drop me a line offlist and I
will get you in direct contact.

Contax 645 Kit:

Body, Prism Finder MF-1, Film Back Holder MFB-1 with 120/220 Film Insert
MFB-1A, Planar 2/80.    1,600 GBP

645 to N mount    360 GBP

645 1,4x     450 GBP

MFS-1 screen   220 GBP

Film Back Holder MFB -1 with 120/220 Film Insert MFB-1A     180 GBPx

220 Vacuum Film Insert MFB-1B     160 GBP

Sonnar 4/210    400 GBP

Apo-Macro Planar 4/120    700 GBP

C645 Polaroid Back MFB-2    80 GBP

C645 Waist-level Finder MF-2    350 GBP

Bellows Lens Hood GB-B1    70 GBP

Battery Holder MP-1    160 GBP

Flash Bracket  MSB-1    160 GBP

Contax N1:

Body    270 GBP

1,4/50     350 GBP

Data Back   150 GBP

Power Grip   160 GBP

Contax NX body    150 GBP

Contax 360 Flash     120 GBP

Contax G2 Millenium Kit Black      1,400 GBP

G2 Standard Case GC-21    65 GBP

Mamiya 7II Kit

Body, 80mm lens, Hood     1,400 GBP

Piers