Subject: [Leica] Castell competitions in Catalonia
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 03:02:04 +0100

Hi Jay,

Thank you for sharing, as Catalan I?m very proud to belong to a Nation who
celebrates and claim for his rights with such things of festivity, joy and
peace. And for me it was a great pleasure have shared the pleasure to show
you and to others LUG friends our own traditions.

The Spanish Government has prohibited a votation/Referendum allowing the
people of Catalonia express their opinion about the future Status of
Catalonia, however and against the prohibition of the non democratic Spanish
Government from Madrid we are going to vote not in a form of official
Referendum, but we will vote and the Madrid Government has no more voice to
prohibit something as say our opinion to the eyes of the World.

A proud Catalan friend!
Cheers
Lluis

El 08/11/2014, a las 02:43, Jay Burleson <leica at jayburleson.com> escribi?: