Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 2/11/2014: pastel and black & white
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 19:06:51 -0500

Nathan,

This would be a tough call for me. I like them both. To my eye the first
shows the mood of the place and the second shows it's shape and texture. It
may really come down to what it is that you want to say about the subject.
It would be interesting to see the color version with the shadows lightened
a bit so that we can see more detail in the hill.

Barney