Subject: [Leica] FS: Sony E and A stuff
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 06:42:19 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Selling for a friend:

Sony LA-EA4 PDAF adapter for A-mount lenses on E-mount cameras, with box,
case & caps, excellent condition  $200 OBO

Sony VG-C1EM vertical grip for a7 series, like new condition, holds two
batteries (not included) $200 OBO

Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 A-mount lens (APS-C format I think) w/ caps, UV
filter aftermarket hood.  Works perfectly with LA-EA4 and A7.  Make offer,
he wants it gone.

The a7 body is sold.

This stuff is all OBO so don't be shy, tell me what you're willing to pay.
I won't be offended because I have zero emotional investment in this stuff.

Please contact me off-list at wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com