Subject: [Leica] from Canada
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:47:53 -0700

WELL YOU MAY DIFFER ALL YOU WANT!

However, as a pure bred & born Canadian OF 85.6 YEARS! Who if and when I cut
my finger I "BLEED RED MAPLE LEAVES!" Obviously you have no understanding of
how one can be devoted to their country of birth so devotedly!

It's because of your obviously simplistic understanding of the overall
situation I find it below me to respond "WITH A VICIOUS REBUTTAL THE LIKES
YOU'VE NEVER RECEIVED!!" Besides it isn't necessary to wash our clothes in
public!

Unfortunately, if I should respond in the calibre required to answer your
inane diatribe? Brian would have no choice but to cut me out of the CREW!

MY basic response CREW?
"FORGIVE HIM AS HE KNOWS NOT THE WAYS OF THE WORLD!!" :-(

Dr. TED!!!!