Subject: [Leica] unusual image for this forum
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:45:05 -0700

Oh I can sooo relate. I wish her well. I fell and broke my femur. I had
"revision" surgery.

I'm now held together with screws and bailing wire:

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Other/Medical/i-Nk6chc8/0/XL/2014_May_02_hip_revision_11-XL.jpg>

The worst part of it was being completely non-weight-bearing on that leg for
six weeks. That really stunk.

The PT wasn't bad at all. My knee replacement kept my attention, however.

As for flying? She'll be wanded a lot. With titanium in my hip, knee and
shoulder I get some VERY concerned looks from the guys at TSA.

I hope she's getting good home health care.

Adam