Subject: [Leica] URL: 10 most expensive photographs sold
From: csaganich at gmail.com (CJ andS)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:44:44 -0400

I was one of the few people who agreed with Szarkowski that Sherman's
fictionalized self-portriat was an advance in the photographic milieu.  It
was a comment less about Sherman and more about the state of civilization
and social construct reflected in her work.  Although I if you've ever seen
a good Sherman retrospective it is quite impressive.