Subject: [Leica] Maroon Bells after the storm
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 17:01:22 -0700

Thank Ric, Jay and Barney for looking.  I'll have to print one out when I
get home in November.  My only wish is that there had been a bit more fall
color in the distant trees.  But the grasses and ground cover sure was
pretty when we walked around the loop trail on the afternoon during some
rain.  I'll have to see if any of them are worth posting.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer
?
would ever have dared dream.??? James D. Watson