Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hmong Woman
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 15:24:12 -0700

Hi Tina,
Without colour? The "CONTENT OF the beautiful SMILE AND OVER ALL EXPRESSION,
ILLUSTRAETS WHAT "black & white is all about so often with "HUMAN FOLK!"
Certainly compared to the SUPERFULOUS DABS OF COLOUR THAT Would've TAKEN
AWAY THE BEAUTY OF HER Smile Which THE PHOTO IS ALL About! It's warm and
"WELCOME!" :-)

A BEAUTY and probably one of the best of your people photos! !!!!!!! :-)

cheeers,
Dr. ted :-) !