Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mending Nets
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:39:42 -0400

Thanks, Ted.  I did try this one in B&W and will post it. I'm pretty sure I
shot it with B&W film, too, which I'm scanning now.  If so, it should have
a greater depth of field than the color.  As far as pinkie?  I don't see
that on my two calibrated monitors.  The original Kodachrome scan was kind
of green but I balanced it based on the white net and everything looked
fine. Maybe I'll just go back to B&W for people ;-)

Tina