Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 06:34:46 -0500

I don't remember seeing a spider lily when I lived in New Orleans; my first
remembrance was soon after we moved back to Natchitoches in 1991.

One morning that September I went to get the newspaper, and when I turned
around to go back into my house, I saw my flowerbed laced with red blooms
that had not been there the day before.

Every year I shoot them; Flower of the Equinox, Hurricane Lily, Manjushage,
Naked Lily, Lycoris Radiata . . . the Spider Lily.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=3746

--
Regards,

Sonny