Subject: [Leica] Scanner software question
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:53:33 -0400

Nathan -

I have both Silverfast and Vuescan.   I use Vuescan.  Once you set up your
preferences and save them, it is not clunky at all.  Silverfast is much
harder to use and much more expensive.  Vuescan gives you free upgrades
every time they come up with something new.  Silverfast charges an arm and
a leg every time they upgrade.  As far as results go, I am able to get
better results easier with Vuescan than with Silverfast.

Hope this helps.

Tina