Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: landscapes and people
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 21:20:44 -0700

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:

"> No trips during week 37, but a visit with some friends up the coast, nice
landscapes seen while cycling, a wine tasting and several portraits, mostly
informal. A "slices of life" kind of weekly blog. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1264 <<<<<<<<<<

Hi  Nathan,
You are a magician with your site scene capturing! Or something like that?
:-) But one thing for sure, no matter how many times you've taken us along
on your bike.... regardless of home, Poland or Denmark you post different
photos of the same locations. Certainly Alicante no matter time of day,
evening, dawn. Your photos in the office and a wine tasting event.
I LOVE THEM AS THEY'RE SO CIVILIZED! :-)

I just can't see that happening in Canada other than at a winery! :-) And
most certainly not a hope in Hell in an office. But then your part of the
world is the "OLD SCHOOL OF CIVILIZATION!" :-)

Thanks for another tour and around your lovely country side and beaches.

cheers,
ted