Subject: [Leica] IMG: She Sells in B&W
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:10:47 -0700

TINA OFFERED:

PESO:

And in B&W.  I have no idea why I had the camera set for ISO1250.  Maybe
from being in the cave!

http://www.pbase.com/image/157424140

Hi Tina,
Never mind what the ASA was set at for this one! WHY? Well heck it looks
beautiful! That's why! Yep sometimes a slight error such as wrong ASA
setting and the image is completely blown away and the chances of ever
posting for the CREW to have a look isn't possible because you've already
deleted it!

THEN? B&W? wow! Why? well the out of the cave lighting appears to be of a
low level? ERGO? IT DOESN'T BECOME A BLOWN OUT FRAME! What's even more
surprising is the overall range of tone levels all kind of hanging together
and it appears as a "NOT BAD BLACK & WHITE PHOTO ON THE SCREEN!" OK so maybe
in a 16X20 print it's the pits! Maybe?

In this case and I'm in doubt on the  screen. What the heck it's just a
sheet of 16X20 paper?  "SO MAKE A PRINT!" If it really does look crappy just
tear it up and out for recycle! It can't become any simpler than that! If
it's kinda cool looking? KEEP IT AS YOU NEVER KNOW SOME

So this one? If you have a "it's kinda interesting feeling in yer gut? MAKE
A PRINT!!!!" :-)THEN MAKE YOUR DECISION!
cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)

--
Tina Manley