Subject: [Leica] IMG: Reworked
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 06:47:39 -0700

Thanks George!
Just for general information, my layers made the file large enough (it's a 3
stitch medium format) that it could no longer be saved as a .tif file. I had
to save it as a .psb file (Adope's Large Document Format). I noticed when I
merged visible layers to create a .tif file, the image changed dramatically
(loss of saturation, contrast, etc.). I need to figure out why this is
because the original .psb file with all the layers looks so different (and
better IMO).

Thanks for taking the time to look and especially to comment with your
preferences.
Best,
Bob

Sent from my iPad