Subject: [Leica] My M9 back in Home!
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 16:18:33 -0400
References: <5ABE77D1-A418-4CD6-A646-4DBD49FE2A45@gmail.com> <F17765A2-844F-4DC6-875C-4873716BBE1D@icloud.com> <CCF57808-A8AE-48E5-BFC6-F72E74808D96@gmail.com> <61951FA5-0393-42E0-B9B0-C6BE7066D3AB@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DQu3MSW_BG9PcUHLHk=o01fROErmd=La4oUAD8QZOZfw@mail.gmail.com> <F099362E-A5FB-439A-A740-5F0D72FAF56D@gmail.com> <599A9511-E29D-4338-88CD-EEFA18747273@cartersxrd.net> <7043163C-E25C-4EF7-BA3D-E54C92ECEC0D@verizon.net> <CA+yJO1ANexyY+YFuJZxHNDj9eM-9Jm47rBchmvDVxdWs-zN7SA@mail.gmail.com>

every time i've asked leica/NJ, they deny there is any such animal

i believe tina, not them

ric

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] My M9 back in Home!)
Message from gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] My M9 back in Home!)