Subject: [Leica] IMG: Caturday Special--Portrait of the Gentle Giant
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:54:26 -0700

Thanks, Jim. He has a wonderful personality, very mellow. Comes when called.
What?s really lucky is that he and that feisty Tonkinese actually like each
other. They engage in mock fights which relly looked awful scary at first,
but I?ve observed Sully, the coon, licking the Ming's head when the scrap
ends.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204