Subject: [Leica] Announcing my new Book "Circo Italiano"
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:06:58 +0200

I?m happy to announce my new book ?Circo Italiano?.

First at all I want say once more a big thank you to Dr. Ted Grant, uncle
Ted, who has accepted do a foreword for this book, and he has wrote very
nice wonderful words!

This 170 pages book is the result of 5 years, from 1991 to 1995
photographing the live of the ?el Circo Italiano?, all B&W work using my
Leicas R3, R4, M3 DS, and my Rolleiflex TLR 6x6. In the book I pay more
attention to the persons, artist, life than the spectacle. In our days these
kind of images are already a certain nostalgia of the old circus days we
have enjoyed when we was childs. I hope you would enjoy it.

You can take a look and short preview here:

<http://www.blurb.com/b/5536034-circo-italiano>

Thank you very much!

Cheers
Lluis