Subject: [Leica] A cautionary tale
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 10:34:43 +0100

That's a very useful piece of info for all digital camera owners, Herb. BTW
I have a X100S just over a year and I love it - a great camera. Mind you I
haven't bothered downloading the software upgrade that came some months ago.
My pc is from 2005 and I've been intending to upgrade for a couple of years,
but circumstances have meant I haven't bothered. I'll rearrange everything
when I move into my new house.

Anybody else out there with an X100S think it's worth doing as a matter of
priority?

Douglas
ps I liked Bob's pic of you.