Subject: [Leica] "New" Leica announced 2g buffer
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:50:17 +0100

IME it depends on the exposure mode.
When using manual or "classic" I have never noticed a limitation on mine. If
using any of the new metering modes using the sensor signal it is always a
limit, but this has nothing too do with the buffer, so having a bigger one
won't help.
I had never felt there was a problem with the normal M meter, but the new
modes are much better IME, but not really useable because of the shutter
delay.
Frank D