Subject: [Leica] Image: Anatomically correct Rubber Duckie
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:34:09 -0700

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/FrankF/DSC_4257.jpg.html

>From the TallShips Parade of Sails, 2014

In the background is the Vincent Thomas Bridge.

We were supposed to get parking with a different viewpoint of the Ships.
However the lot was closed up tight and we needed to find another place to
view.  We found a place with a head on view of the ships as then made the
turn to come into the Port.  All my calculations for lens and distance were
off.  But it worked out OK .. I turned the camera for portrait orientation..

Note:  there was a mess of Nikon long glass available that day.. some Canon,
but mostly Nikon.  Tripods galore.

A very nice day..

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net