Subject: [Leica] Digital Dark Room Advice
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:55:31 -0700

I am setting up one of the bedrooms in our home as my digital "dark" room.
It will house my printer, primary Lightroom/Photoshop computer, photo paper,
laminator, etc. I won't be doing any spraying, so a ventilated area isn't
required.

My primary question is what color to paint the room? I am thinking flat
digital white (white white) with all bulbs being 5200k fluorescents. I have
some direct lights already that are measured 5200k and will be used to
analyze prints.

Any suggestions on what color to paint the room or other advise would be
appreciated. One of my concerns is keeping dust out, but that's probably
cost prohibitive.

Thanks in advance for your input,
Bob

Sent from my iPad