Subject: [Leica] IMG: Goodbye, Goose.
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:15:04 -0400

The geese make themselves a nuisance on the farm - chewing on wires and
pulling insulation out anywhere they can.  They also are the only animals
that poop more than they eat!!  We have ducks, too, but only eat their
eggs.  I would not want to eat my ducks.

The geese are funny to watch, though, because they don't allow any of the
other animals to have sex.  Anytime they see the ducks trying to mate, the
geese run over and pull the male ducks off and bite the female ducks.  We
call them the Taliban!

Tina