Subject: [Leica] OT: Hand troubles
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 23:43:48 -0700

I have a mild tendonitis on my right index finger from excessive mouse
clicking. I've found that using a trackpad with "tap to click" enabled to
be extremely helpful. With Apple and Logitech trackpads, only the lightest
of the tap is enough to click, alleviating stresses on the finger.

However, if you are having problems with the hands, it could very well be
the posture as others have suggested.

At the end of the day, after playing the piano for 40+ years, I've become
quite sensitive to unnecessary stresses and tensions.