Subject: [Leica] Oh Canada!
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 18:42:37 -0400

The thing is, at the airports it is not that bad these days. Of course it is
easy for me to say, having a US passport, but I have been here on business a
couple of times within the past 3-4 years, and my companions were not US
citizens and so had to go through the foreigner line at the arrival airport,
and still we all came throug immigration in roughly the same time. At the
land border yesterday we were asked where we lived, what we had bought in
Canada, who owned the car (and they wanted to see the rental agreement once
we said it was rented), how long we had been in Canada. Our ?interrogation?
did not take that long, but some of the other cars were in the gate much
longer than we, despite having either NY or Ontario license plates.

Cheers,
Nathan