Subject: [Leica] Oh Canada!
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 15:24:42 -0700

Hi Nathan,
Your Niagara Falls shot took me back. I used to take Chinese delegations
there on every trip to Canada. If you had a little more time the Shakespeare
Festival at Stratford, Ontario and the Shaw Festival at Niagara-on-the-Lake
(NotL to the locals) are well worth a few days visit to take in the plays.
My son-in-law directed at Shaw a couple of years ago. Regarding crossing the
border I haven?t been to the States since the LHSA meeting in Seattle a few
years ago when it took us THREE hours to cross the border and there wasn?t
even a whiff of an apology for the delay. So I am with Henning and Jayanand
on this one although we are planning to be in New York in 2016.
Some places are just too attractive.
Cheers
Howard