Subject: [Leica] I would appreciate a little help here from long time group member
From: riverofwords at ocsnet.net (Bill)
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 19:00:22 -0700

Fellow LUG members: I think I want to set up a crusade against the
implementation of some laws, particularly by the U.S. governments and
local governments as long as I am at it. What I specifically need how is
the name of the LUG member who in the very late 90s was in a wheelchair
and was setting up handicapped accessibility tours outside of the U.S.
Any responses from LUG members would be greatly appreciated.  (Oh, and
Brian's sofware doe not handle changes in ISPs and email addresses well).

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] I would appreciate a little help here from long time group member)